DotImage 8.0c has added support for the new features listed below.
- WebImageViewer and WebAnnotationViewer have events that let you cache and stream out your own tiles.
- We now install Silverlight components into Microsoft Expression Studio
- Added a LinkViewer method to the Silverlight control which allows two controls, one in thumbnail and one in single page layout, will share server-side files and update each other.
- Added additional value testing when Silverlight annotation properties are set to prevent possible exceptions.
- Added a check to AnnotateViewer.Save to make sure any Text or Callout annotations have exited EditMode before saving.
- A bug was fixed in the VB source to the barcode demo that caused it not to find any barcodes
- Fixed a bug where setting the SilverlightImageViewer to a small size would throw an exception when an image is loaded.
- Fixed a bug in the Twain Control demo that would cause a "No devices found" message.
- Worked around an Internet Explorer bug that incorrectly reported insecure connections for relative paths used in background images.
- Fixed a bug with Canvas.DrawText alignment.
- AsynchronousException was not always being raised for errors.
- Fixed a bug in the VB Twain Control demo.
- Fixed an exception thrown with AnnotationController.Paste.
- Fixed an issue with FolderThumbnailView where duplicate thumbnails were being created when the total count was greater than 2000.
- Fixed a bug that didn't render the script tags from a callback in the header tag.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that caused problems with IE, when the outline of a TextAnnotation was set to none.
- We fixed a bug with quotation marks in Web Text annotations.
- Fixed the Twain Control's configuration file to point to the correct URL.
- Updated ISIS documentation for IsisSettings.Brightness to reflect the ISIS specification description.
- Fixed an issue where SelectionChanged was not being raised after a call to AnnotationController.Paste.
- Fixed a bug in RubberStampAnnotation where some characters would cause artifacts to be left being when resizing.
- Fixed a bug with a masked selection in AtalaImageViewer when the Bounds of the selection is set.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that did not allow double quote marks in a TextAnnotation.
- Fixed an issue where .NET would cause an exception for Grayscale scans.
- Fixed an issue where TextFormat.Alignment was being modified by Canvas.CalculateTextSize.
- ClearSelectedAnnotations was not setting ActiveAnnotation to null (Nothing in VB).
- Fixed a center of rotation bug when deserializing rotated annotations.
- Fixed a bug in AnnotationsController.Paste() that caused it not to work
DotTwain .NET 2.0 - 184.108.40.206527
What’s New in DotTwain 8.0d
The changes made to DotTwain 8.0c consist of:
Fixed a bug in the Twain Control demo that would cause a "No devices found" message.
Fixed a bug in the VB Twain Control demo.
Fixed the Twain Control's configuration file to point to the correct URL.
Fixed an issue where .NET would cause an exception for Grayscale scans.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General