DotTwain .NET 2.0 - 126.96.36.199943
What's New in DotTwain 8.0
- New Features
DotTwain 8.0 has added support for the new features listed below.
- TWAIN 2.0 and 64-bit TWAIN Driver Support
- New ActiveX based Web-Scanning component
Get a list of devices, scan, and upload to a server
Atalasoft 8.0a Release Notes
DotImage 8.0a has added support for the new features listed below.
- Added an IProgressiveTranslator interface so that OCR translation could be done progressively through a document more memory efficiently.
- Added a Distill() method to DwgDecoder so that the internal geometry elements of a sheet in a CAD/CAM file.
- Added a PropertyChanged event to annotations.
- Added properties for the FontFamily and size of the CommentAnnotation title and reply button.
- Fixed a bug that prevented images from loading correctly when using the SilverlightWebHandler.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when multiple instances of the SilverlightImageViewer were on the same page.
- Fixed an issue where the AnnotateViewer was not releasing its multi-select status.
- A bug was fixed with Redo on Winforms annotations when an annotation's z-index was changed.
- Fixed calculating bounds for WANG when saving a flipped annotation.
- Fixed a bug where the ScrollChanged event was not being raised when a Zoom tool changes to ScrollPosition.
- Winforms Annotations are now more memory efficient when rendering.
- Fixed a bug in calculating the WANG annotation bounds for annotations that have a drop shadow.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing WANG annotations from loading in the WPF annotation viewer.
- A bug was fixed in WinForms Callout annotations when the size was set in code rather than by the user.
- Fixed the CommentAnnotation reply button so it will resize to its contents.
- Fixed a bug in EmbeddedImageAnnotation where 32-bit RGB images were deserialized fully transparent.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General