Atalasoft 10.0g Release Notes
What’s New in DotImage 10.0g
This release provides fixes for several bugs and additional support for WingScan.
- Fixed a bug that caused RecoStar to sometimes try loading the wrong version of the RecoStar library
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDFs to stop rendering correctly in Acrobat after any annotations were appended to it and the PDF was overwritten
- Fixed a bug that affected the exportation of annotations in searchable PDFs
- Fixed a bug where an image copied to the clipboard and pasted into an AtalaImage through the ImageFromClipboard() command would flip the image horizontally and rotate it 180 degrees.
- Fixed a bug where Foxit libraries caused a runtime error
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDFs to be corrupted when PdfAnnotationDataExporter is used to embed annotations.
- Fixed a bug in exportation of annotations that sometimes caused PDFs to be truncated
- Fixed a bug that caused CachedImageUndoManager to fail to delete a temp file
- Fixed a bug that prevented RAW images from being added as Referenced Image Annotations
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that would allow annotations to be drawn in the wrong spot if the underlying image was centered and rotated.
- Fixed a bug that caused the WebAnnotationViewer to try to load the same annotation twice in Firefox
- Fixed a bug that prevented the DocumentViewer and DocumentAnnotationViewer from cleaning up temp files
- Fixed a bug that prevented comments made on PdfHighlightAnnotations from being exported to PDF
- Improved DocumentAnnotationViewer's stability with translucent annotations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ink annotations to be imported incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented PdfCodecCompression from significantly changing file size
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General