Atalasoft 10.3.1 Release Notes
(note - this release includes enhancements and fixes for both Atalasoft DotImage and JoltImage)
- Upgraded GlyphReader OCR engine, includes support for 64 bit applications.
- Improved read rates and accuracy for QR and PDF417 barcodes.
- Added the ability to select annotations programmatically in the WebDocumentViewer.
- Modified the Java WebCaptureDemo to work with Tomcat.
- Improved TextAnnotation rendering in the WebDocumentViewer for all browsers.
- Added support to read Exif rotation tag from raw files.
- Added support to drag/drop thumbnails from one DocumentViewer to another.
- Added support for exporting and importing annotations with password protected PDF files.
- Updated RawDecoder to add support for more cameras.
- Added the ability to get an array of selected annotations from the WebDocumentViewer.
- Annotations saved with the WebDocumentViewer now include tooltip and name properties, added a configuration parameter which allows for saving of username.
- Fixed a bug where loaded PDF link annotations would have the wrong destination.
- Fixed a bug in the WebDocumentViewer that would combine annotations when they were left selected on a recycled page.
- Fixed a bug where using PdfDocument.Separate() would result in some embedded images not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug with resizing text annotations in IE.
- Fixed a bug with PdfDocument.Separate() producing invalid files, in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in the WebImageViewer that would cause some edge tiles to request more image than was available.
- Fixed a bug in IE7 where double-clicking an annotation would scroll the WebDocumentViewer.
- Fixed a bug in the WebDocumentViewer that would cause image annotations to display improperly after the document was zoomed.
- Fixed a bug with the selection property of annotations created with the WebDocumentViewer.
- Fixed a bug with anti-aliasing in Silverlight.
- Fixed a bug with annotation selection in Silverlight.
- Fixed a bug in the WebDocumentViewer that would sometimes throw an error after a page with selected annotations was recycled.
- Fixed a bug with serializing the SilverlightInkAnnotation class.
- Fixed a bug where some bitonal Silverlight images would get inverted.
- Fixed a bug in the WebDocumentViewer that would show the properties of a text annotation while it was in edit mode.
- Fixed a bug in IE7 where resource loading for the WebDocumentViewer would raise an error.
- Fixed a bug where saving a PDF as PDF/A-1b with metadata would produce non-compliant PDF/A-1b files.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that would cause a "permission denied" error in IE 8 when interacting with TextAnnotations.
- Fixed a bug when saving a PdfDocument an ArgumentException is raised, for some files.
- Fixed a bug where saving an image in a Silverlight application would erroneously add an evaluation watermark.
- Fixed a bug where the PdfAnnotationDataImporter would not skip unknown annotations, when SkipUnknownAnnotationTypes was set to true.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General