About this release
Atalasoft regularly updates the Atalasoft Support site with the latest information about Atalasoft products.
Use the tools that Atalasoft provides for researching and identifying issues. For example, use the Atalasoft Support site to search for answers about messages, keywords, and product issues. To access the Atalasoft Support page, go to www.atalasoft.com/support, where you can find a variety of resources and contact information.
Use these tools to find answers to questions that you have, to learn about new functionality, and to
research possible solutions to current issues.
The build number for Mobile SDK is 22.214.171.124.0.514, which appears in the versions.txt file included in the delivered product.
The following features were added for this release:
- Improved blur detection.
- HTML5 iOS Advanced Capture: Now available in iOS 11 and later. As with Android, iOS now enables documents to be captured automatically with proper guidance messages.
- HTML5 Selfie Capture Experience: Now assists with taking selfies automatically. After identifying the face, selfie capture experience guides user to move the face to center or near the camera. The eye blink is detected to identify the liveliness and selfie is captured automatically.
- Quick Extractor: A new API to extract either bar code or MRZ data, and a face image from the ID
documents. This approach works faster than On-Device Extractor and does not require models, but it is only suitable when all the data the user is interested in is stored in bar code or MRZ.
Diagnostic information on image capture screen
You can now display diagnostic information on the image capture, which includes the following:
- If the image is focused.
- Stability status, including value and threshold.
- Camera resolution.
- If the camera is level.
- Pitch and roll, including the threshold for each.
PhoneGap support enhancements
The following features have been added to PhoneGap to improve compatibility and consistency.
- Functions are now available to access the XVRS image processing API.
- Cordova 8.0 is now supported.
The following features were deprecated for this release.
Deprecated HTML5 APIs
For the KfxWebSDK image processor, autoCrop has been deprecated.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General