Atalasoft 10f Release Notes
- RawDecoder supports more cameras.
- RecoStarEngine now accepts a page-level timeout value to avoid spending too much time OCRing a page.
- PdfMarkup annotations with AlwaysEmbedAnnotationData enabled serialize without throwing a SerializationException.
- When multiple thumbnails are selected in ThumbnailView and dragged all of them remain selected.
- Some rare old-style JPEG compressed TIFFs no longer produce a StackOverflowException.
- DotPdf is properly cleaned from the registry on uninstall.
- PdfMarkupAnnotations of type Underline no longer appear striked out.
- InvertCommand respects the specified Region of Interest for continuous PixelFormats.
- SwapChannelsCommand affects the correct Region of Interest when one is specified.
- BlurGaussianCommand affects the correct part of the image when a Region of Interest is specified.
- Managed implementation of ApplyPaletteCommand handles more pixel formats than just Pixel24bppBgr.
- WebThumbnailViewer's OpenFiles method is more robust to large arrays of input file names.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect encoding of true type fonts in encrypted PDF documents.
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General