Atalasoft 10.2 Release Notes
- The new WebDocumentViewer has a mode where annotations can be drawn over an image and saved to the server.
- The WebDocumentViewer supports flick scrolling.
- DotPdf now supports adding SVG objects and tabular data to PDFs.
- With DotPdf, content can be added before or after a page’s existing content streams, and existing content streams can be rearranged or removed.
- With this release comes a brand new product for us - Atalasoft JoltImage for Java developers
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General