What's new in this version?
DotImage 188.8.131.52320Added a MouseUp and MouseDown event to WPF Controls
- Added support to run the Silverlight viewer out-of-browser.
- Made OMR detect lines and crosses better.
- Added a Save method to the SilverlightImageViewer.
- Added a Print method to the SilverlightImageViewer to simplify printing.
- Updated the RAW codec to support more cameras
- Detect licensing errors better in Silverlight and give better error messages.
- Fixed a bug with serializing SilverlightInkAnnotation.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that would cause all properties of a LayerAnnotation to revert back to defaults.
- Fixed a bug where WebViewerControl.RegisterScriptInclude throws FileNotFound when an optional assembly wasn't found.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that would show all layers on the last page, when annotations were added inside a RemoteInvoke.
- Fixed a bug with saving a Silverlight PdfMarkupAnnotation highlighter.
- Fixed an issue with DotTwain locking up some TWAIN 2.x drivers that issue callbacks from a separate thread.
- Support the Web Viewing Suite license in Silverlight.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error in IE when zooming in on multiple text annotations.
- Fixed the XMPFormatter to deserialize arrays in annotations.
- Added support for printing Silverlight annotations.
- Fixed a bug with deserializing a Silverlight PdfMarkupAnnotation highlighter.
- Twain ActiveX Control updated to resolve installation issues on some machines. However, users currently experiencing the "repeating install" bug need to manually uninstall.
- Fixed a bug with the Silverlight image processing requests creating an invalid query if a query is already used to access the hosting web page.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow AnnotationChanging to fire while an annotation was changing in the WebThumbnailViewer.
- Fixed a bug with SilverlightInkAnnotation not serializing correctly if it had not been visible.
- Added AnnotationRequested event for the WebAnnotationViewer.
- Fixed a bug with the Silverlight CompositePrintPageLayout calculations.
- Fixed an issue with the AtalasoftSilverlightExceptionEventArgs.ToString method returning duplicate information.
- Reduced the number of server requests when opening an image in the SilverlightImageViewer.
- Added support for multi-clicking of the Silverlight selection mouse tool.
- Fixed a bug with the ThumbnailView preventing small change Scroll events.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing custom annotations from using protected serialization constructors.
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General