Atalasoft 10.3 Release Notes
What's New in DotImage 10.3
- The Web Document Viewer component is now supported on iOS Mobile Safari and Android's Chrome.
- DotPdf can now import SVG drawings and you can add tabular data to any PDF with the new TableShape.
- WingScan can now read in the index fields associated with a repository and content type from SharePoint, let you edit them and include their values on the import.
- WingScan can be configured to import documents into SharePoint.
- The Assemblies have been simplified and some have been combined * to make deployment simpler.
* Please note that this may create Breaking Changes in certain instances.
For more details please see the following knowledgebase articles:
Resolved Issues & Bug Fixes
- Made the PDF Annotation classes PdfLineData and PdfLinkData serializable.
- Make PdfDecoder's ReadRegion use frame if provided.
- Support empty Names in a PdfDocument.
- Made PdfTextPage search from the end when -1 is passed as a start position.
- Fixed a bug in PDF Font encoding.
- Handle Cancel in TiffEncoder's ProgressEventHandler.
- Made MergedImageSource serializable.
- Made BorderRemovalCommand serializable.
- Support CheckCharPos in barcodes that have their checksum in the recognized data.
- Fixed a bug in WebAnnotationViewer.DeleteAnnotations() when it is passed a list of all annotation.
- Fixed a bug to make IE9 Compatibility work with Web Annotation Viewer.
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General