Atalasoft 10.3.0.1 Release Notes
What's New in DotImage 10.3.0.1
- Improved PDF417 algorithm to be more tolerant of skews typical when using mobile cameras.
- PdfDocument can now handle files with null object extra entries in dictionary.
- Added config option "scripturl" to enable manual definition of where the scripts will be located, for WebDocumentViewer.
Resolved Issues & Bug Fixes
- Fixed memory leak in DicomHeaderParser.
- Fixed ArithmeticOverflowException in GifDecoder.
- Fixed a bug with how RawDecoder handles corrupt files.
- Fixed a bug with the PdfDecoder and files with an offset header.
- Fixed namespace collision when using Ionic zip libraries with DotImage or DotPdf.
- Cancel is now respected in the PdfEncoder's PrgressEventHandler.
- License activation wizard is more flexible invariant of the local culture.
- Fixed a bug with the mobile WebDocumentViewer where annotation touch events were firing too many times, in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug with the mobile WebDocumentViewer where the annotationresized event was not firing on mobile devices, in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow jquery-[version].min.js to be renamed, WebDocumentViewer.
- Fixed a bug where a TextAnnotation could not be put into edit mode, in IE7 and IE8, when using the WebDocumentViewer.
- Fixed a bug when programmatically changing the size of WpfLineAnnotation.
- Fixed a bug where the points of a WpfFreehandAnnotation were not serializing correctly.
- Fixed a WPF bug where the SelectedAnnotationsChanged event was not firing, in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug with creating a self-printing pdf from pdf and then a tiff.
- Fixed a bug with WebAnnotationViewer and WebThumbanilViewer handling large files when AutoDragDrop in enabled.
- Fixed a bug where SelectedIndexChanged event was not firing, in certain cases, when using a ThumbnailView.
- Fixed a bug when selecting thumbnails, in ThumbnailView, with mouse selection.
- Fixed a bug with the text in a Winforms TextAnnotation or CalloutAnnotation not being visible, in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug with the Tesseract engine and BasicFontBuilder.
- Fixed a PDF/A-1b compliance issue with certain input files.
- Fixed an erroneous licensing exception when creating an AnnotationController outside the context of a viewer.
- Fixed a bug where a WingScan KIC import would fail if there was no index field UI.
- Fixed a bug with the AtalaImage Background property.
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General