Atalasoft 10.4 Release Notes
- DotImage viewers can now view Word files (.docx and .doc) with the new Word Reader Add-on
- DotPdf can create PDF Forms, read the data from PDF Forms and programmatically fill in PDF Forms with data.
- DotImage and DotPdf now support the ability to repair and open many out-of-specification PDF files.
- DotImage Document Imaging includes a SharePoint solution that allows document viewing to be embedded in a SharePoint site.
- WingScan includes a SharePoint solution that allows document capture in a SharePoint site. The captured documents can be exported into a SharePoint repository.
- DotImage and JoltImage include a new GUI control to view a document as a list of thumbnails of the pages. It works in desktop as well as mobile browsers.
- A bug was fixed to allow the correct interpretation of bold fonts in WANG annotations
- A bug was fixed in the Web Document Viewer where it would load the first page twice in some situations
- A bug was fixed in the .NET PDF Viewer where some text might not display if it used embedded font dictionaries in the PDF
- A bug was fixed in the WPF viewer when ungrouping a callout annotation – a null reference exception was thrown
- A bug was fixed when trying to read UPC-E barcodes with an incorrect message length. The error is reported instead of a null reference exception
- We now allow Web Document Viewer streams to be closed by client code if necessary
- A bug was fixed in reporting the proper orientation of a DataMatrix barcode
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General