Atalasoft 10.5 Release Notes
The following features were added or updated in Atalasoft's SDKs in version 10.5:
- Added PDF Forms support to Web Document Viewer
- Added drag and drop support to WDV Thumbnailer to reorder document pages
- Updated CAD OpenDWG library to version 3.09.01.
- Added support to read Exif metadata from previously unsupported RAW file formats.
- Updated BarCodeReader for lsSymbologvSupported output.
Resolved Issues in 10.5.0:
When you install this version of the product, the following solutions are available for previously reported issues.
- Fixed issue with saving certain .tiff files that created empty streams.
- Fixed issue with saving .tiff files that were altering the first page.
- Fixed issue with reading tag values in certain .tiff files.
- Fixed issue causing some jpeg files to he opened by Raw decoder in AtalaImage.
- Fixed issue with WPF annotations not firing events.
- Fixed issue with WPF annotations throwing ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptions when right-clicked.
- PdfBounds properties were incorrectly documented as writeable.
- Fixed issue with PDF bookmarks created with PdfBox that were causing errors.
- Fixed issue with font resources being dropped when image resource are swapped out in a page.
- Fixed issue with PdfDocument throwing PdfException when the header is not at beginning of the file.
- Fixed issue when opening small images caused BestFit to work incorrectly.
- Fixed bug with annotation scaling.
- Fixed bug when OpenUrl is not on the first page.
- Fixed bug that allowed scrolling past the document.
- Fixed zooming issues that caused thumbnail flashing.
- Fixed bug requiring trailing '/' for scripturl property.
- Fixed pinch zoom performance issue.
- Fixed issue that did not allow fitting mode to be Best.
- Fixed bug that caused extra shapes to be added for annotations.
IE11 WDV issues:
- Fixed problems with small thumbnails.
- Fixed WDV not respecting right-to-left languages.
- Fixed issue with incorrect property type definition that caused a Device.FileSystem call to fail.
- Fixed issue that caused scanning to hang with Canon LIDE 110.
- Fixed issue with using Acquisition CreateDeviceSession and calling Acquire with ThreadingEnabled that caused a NullReferenceException.
- Fixed problem with WebCapture using a variable that was removed in jQuery 1.9.1.
- Fixed issue that cause scanning with HP LJ M1530 to fail.
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General