Atalasoft 8.0b Release Notes
What’s New in DotTwain 8.0b
The changes made to DotTwain 8.0b consist of:
Added support for PixelFormat selection support to the DotTwain ActiveX Control.
ActiveX DotTwain now supports public key licensing.
Added links inside of the Toolkit Activation to help in choosing an evaluation.
Added a feature to ActiveX Twain to allow saving to a file locally instead of immediately uploading
DotImage 8.0b has added support for the new features listed below.
- Added an option to skip validation of barcodes (SkipAllValidation property on ReadOpts). Makes the reader find barcodes that might be damaged -- the data returned should be validated by calling code.
- Added support for PixelFormat selection support to the DotTwain ActiveX Control.
- ActiveX DotTwain now supports public key licensing.
- Silverlight error message was changed to reference a KB article.
- Added links inside of the Toolkit Activation to help in choosing an evaluation.
- Added a feature to ActiveX Twain to allow saving to a file locally instead of immediately uploading.
- Updated Tesseract OCR to v2.04.
- Made the Silverlight toolbox only include the objects you can put on a Silverlight form. It previously included mouse tools and annotations.
- Fixed a bug in the barcode licensing that made a 1D license act like a Code 39 license.
- Fixed a bug that made percentage changes in channel 2 affect channel 2 and channel 4 in AdjustChannelCommand.
- Fixed a bug where creating a SilverlightInkAnnotation on top of another annotation would throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug in the WebAnnotationViewer that caused problems with Text Annotations in Internet Explorer 6 and 7.
- Added the SilverlightAnnotationWebHandler to the Visual Studio toolbox
- Fixed an issue with the ThumbnailView worker threads locking during several mouse wheel events.
- Modified the Silverlight demo to be compatible with Silverlight 3.
- Fixed some warnings in the VB DotAnnotateDemo
- Fixed a bug where adding an annotation manually to a layer was not using the image zoom level.
- We made our Silverlight demo default to the hosting web project, which is required to run the application
- We removed Silverlight demos from under the VS 2005 menu
- Fixed a bug where the SilverlightInkAnnotation was not deserializing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where calling Clear on the LayerCollection was not removing the annotations.
- Fixed an issue with a delay in a Form closing when two or more ThumbnailView controls are used.
- Improved the ThumbnailView and FolderThumbnailView threading code.
- We removed source control bindings from Silverlight demos so that they will not warn on the first time they are loaded.
- In Annotations, if you set the current layer to a layer that doesn't exist it will now throw.
- Fixed a bug in WpfTextAnnotation where editing the text would not updated the Text property value.
- Improved server-side error reporting for the SilverlightImageViewer.
The installer will create a folder called CaptureResources in your installation location with the ISIS resources you need to deploy with your ISIS projects
About the Author
This is a general account for case studies, product information, and articles about the culture of Atalasoft.Follow on Twitter More Content by Atalasoft General